● When parents are plugged into their school, kids do better.
● Your children will see you taking a stand for education for them and their peers, and chances are, they’ll do the same.
● By volunteering, you’ll use your valuable skills to create and foster the most educational environment possible for your children.
● You’ll connect with a group of people
who are also concerned about creating
a good social environment for their
children. You’ll have opportunities to
plan and attend family social events.
● You’ll have opportunities to meet and interact with parents, teachers, and students. You’ll hear about and have input into important decisions.
● You’ll help plan and raise funds to improve the overall quality of the school.
You matter and we are grateful for any level of help! Your ideas and opinions help improve the quality of education.
We’re flexible and appreciate any help, any time, and in any amount.